In order to exclude unnecessary delays and disagreements during the conclusion of the purchase agreement, please read and accept the most important "WMG", registered reg. 52403044801 (hereinafter referred to as "topdekori.lv").
1. As the sale of the goods offered by topdekori.lv takes place through an Internet-based offer, in accordance with Article 10 of the Republic of Latvia Consumer Protection Law (PTAL), in such case, the distance contract shall be concluded between the buyer and the seller when making the order.
2. The order can be placed on the website www.topdekori.lv.
3. You can pay for order with following methods:
a) bank transfer.
4. When ordering, you need to provide an email address so that the customer can receive instructions, invoice, etc. the necessary documentation.
5. When ordering goods we offer to choose one of four ways of receiving the goods:
a) Omniva delivery - the ordered item is received in the parce machine.
b) Latvijas Pasts - ordered goods are received at post offices.
c) Delivery by courier.
d) DPD delivery - the ordered item is received in the parce machine.
More on Delivery - Delivery Information.
In all cases, the delivery time of the product is agreed upon at the time of ordering. In the case of multiple delivery orders, the customer may receive all the goods together or in installments.
6.1. If you rethink and decide to abandon the purchase, the Republic of Latvia Consumer Rights Protection Law (PTAL) and the Regulations of the Cabinet of Ministers No.255 "Regulations on Distance Contracts" (Cabinet Regulation No. 255) stipulate that the buyer has the right to withdraw from the agreement 14 within a calendar day and return the item purchased at the online store to the seller. Article 12 (6) of the PPAL states that, in case of withdrawal from the distance contract, "the consumer is responsible for maintaining the quality and safety of the product within the time limit for exercising the right of withdrawal". We recommend that you keep the original packaging of the product in order to prevent the right of withdrawal in accordance with the terms of the Distance Agreement that the product is not mechanically damaged externally. To agree on returning the item, please fill out the Cancellation form and contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +371 26383899, specifying the order number and date.
6.2. If the customer wants to cancel the order when the product has already been shipped. The customer covers delivery costs and return costs.
6.3. The item to be returned must not be used or used (no cigarettes, perfume and other fragrances, no cosmetic stains, pulled threads, etc.). We do not take back items that are damaged in their original packaging.
6.4.If the goods are to be cut in condition and deterioration and have occurred, if necessary, to be an item, topdekori.lv reserves the right not to return the item.
6.5. For hygienic reasons, the Buyer has no right to return within 14 days: wigs, underwear, socks, tights, as well as underpants, socks and / or tights.
7. Pursuant to the legislation of the Republic of Latvia, WMG retains the purchase agreements concluded with the purchasers in the amount necessary for accounting.
8. If you are a registered user of topdekori.lv but for some reason, you want to delete your profile, please write to email@example.com
9. The minimum order amount is 5 eur.
10. The online store topdekori.lv reserves the right not to service the order if the online store fails to contact the customer by the phone number or e-mail indicated by the customer.
How to buy?
1. Choose item.
2. Put the selected item in the basket by pressing the button "Add to cart".
3. When you are ready to place an order, select the basket icon in the top right corner and click "Checkout"
4. Enter your contact information, shipping and payment method.
5. Confirm order by clicking "Confirm Order".
6. Order placed for processing.